1.Which of the following does not affect the size of the SGA?
- A) Database buffer
- B) Redo log buffer
- C) Stored procedure
- D) Shared pool
2.To clarify Oracle 10g.,which statement regarding the usage of redo log files during instance recovery is true?
- A) Transactions are rolled back using redo log files.
- B) Transactions are rolled forward using redo log files.
- C) Transactions are rolled back using redo log files and archived log files.
- D) Transactions are rolled forward using redo log files and rolled back using redo log files.
3.One of the user sessions was terminated abnormally in the middle of a transaction.What does Oracle database do to recover it?
- A) Uses undo data for roll forward
- B) Uses Flashback Log for recovery
- C) Uses online redo logs to roll back
- D) Uses undo data to roll back the transaction
- E) Uses Recovery Manager (RMAN) to roll back
- F) Uses the System Monitor (SMON) background process to perform instance recovery
4.Which background process does Automatic Shared Memory Management use to coordinate the sizing of memory components?
• A) PMON
• B) SMON
• C) MMNL
• D) MMAN
• E) MMON